Monday, September 26, 2011

#5 My Unforgettable Experience

         Experience are common to all of us.Through it, we learned lots of lessons that sometimes can mold us to a real person.Now let me tell you my story about the experience that I've passed through when I was young.
         In my childhood time,bike racing and exhibition was very popular.Many people like this and sometimes they copied what the experts were doing.At the age of 8, I've learned to drive a bicycle because of my desire to learned on it.As the time goes by,I haven't notice to myself that became boastful in using a bicycle and I think to myself that I can do what the expert can do.Until such time,an unexpected event happen to me.While playing with others,I meet an accident that causes my bones in the right arm to be broken.
          This accident leave a birthmark to my physical and emotional body.Aside from these I also learned that it is not good being boastful even playing a bicycle because sometimes it can als lead us to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment