Friday, October 14, 2011

#6 My Comments To Christopher,s Blog

           http://h3artshakeer.blogspot.com


           When my friend Christopher Dumadag share his experienced from his blog,I've notice that it was just the same with what I encounter before,but the only difference was in his accident it was serious because it's a motorcycle. We all know that accident is most common to the teenager especially because of their desire to know all for something just what like Christopher done.But the point there is,we should learned from our mistake and changed the attitude that is needed.And as what I've observe Christopher doesn't learned in his mistake because he still do it and taken for granted his mother's advice and for real responsible son you should follow what your  mother told to do so because it is for our own good and we all know mother knows best.

No comments:

Post a Comment