Saturday, October 15, 2011

# 1 My Mission in Life


            A mission is very important to ones life. You know why? It's because a mission serve as a goal in our life to be achieved. But the question is,how can we achieved this what we called as goal?
            As what the others say,IF THERE'S A WILL,THERE'S A WAY.This is just a simple yet a meaningful saying. Everyone of us has a mission in life.For me,I have many mission in life especially in my college life here in IIT but all of my mission is only aiming for one goal and that is what I called as "SUCCESS".But before we can reached this success ,we pass first through difficulties and challenges because God made it to measure our strength and to mold us to a real person.
             We all know that all living things have a mission in life just like us,"THE HUMANS, and even a bird just like the Eagle.They also have a mission because God put them in Earth in order to do their missions.If the mission of an eagle is to sore up high into the sky even in a stormy weather, then, they do it because they all know that it is just a part of their difficulties and trials in order to achieve their dreams and being part of that they didn't loss hope because they believe that "AFTER THE STORM,THERE'S ALWAYS A RAINBOW".
            Just like the eagle,i'm also dreaming to sore up high  in order to reach my dreams and since i'm still a student,I have no other dreams than to aim good grades in class because having a good grades is the only key to make my dreams come true.If  I can do this I can graduate in this school with a great honor and to realize that my hardship during my college life is all worthwhile and not just a waste of time and money.And I hope one day if my time will come that I could achieve my dreams I will do my promise to my parents that I will give a better life to them than what we have today.I know  that i'm just a poor person right now but it's not a hindrance for me to achieve my dreams instead it's a challenge for me to strive hard and not to loss hope because "MONEY IS NOT A HINDRANCE TO SUCCESS"  to anybody if they have just a determination to become  a successful  in life.And now i'm very thankful to God because he give me a parents that always at my back and always supporting me and giving me an everlasting love that makes me inspire to fulfill my dreams.
            Let's always remember that even though how many times we fail in our mission but still we should not be hopeless instead lets stand up and face the trials again because in every time we fail there's a corresponding lesson that we learned  that help us to do better next time.
            And always remember ,"WHILE THERE IS LIFE,THERE IS HOPE".

No comments:

Post a Comment