Saturday, October 22, 2011

#10 Video Commentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOlTdkYXuzE&feature=youtu.be


Note: Sorry ma'am because I don't know how to put the video that's why I just put the website above.


                                                        My Comment To This Video
             For me, the main message of this video is to let us be strong enough to fight the trials and that man showed us that beside his illness he still become strong to stand for his success.He's a man that we should be proud of because his a great example to others who loss their hope in life.And in this video, I am one of the people who was inspired by him for his great thing done in life and that is,not to surrender when you still breathing. I am so lucky because I born completely and I can't inspire other as great as this man but one thing that I'm sure that make other inspired by me is only through my good deeds and my good doings and being strong in facing all the struggles that pass through my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment